Tuesday, April 7, 2009

english? ckckck..

It was kind of exciting today, we had guest, from curtin university which he should pay attention more to those curtin students instead of us but I like it when he starts explaining something and try to make one subject become interesting and the worse is I understand him better than other, I mean, I like his pronounciation. Feel a bit dizzy now since I sleep only for about 8 hours fot these two days, I think I should better go sleep instead blogging, hoho...hmm, what else? Oya! Im still waiting his reply! SO DUMB! I dont know what Im thinkin about, I just did it. Maybe his reply is the last thing I've ever need if I dont want the things get worser, his face is the last thing I need to see, seriously, it's like Im stuck, and being stuck is the very last thing I need to know! FIUUHHH..

No comments: